TREND Vancouver 2016 was a single-day event that delivered a spectacular showcase of contemporary style, beauty, design, business and wellness trends.
Attendees received customized services during an action-packed day of socializing, adventure, and experienced the best that Vancouver small businesses and boutiques have to offer. Workshops and seminars round out the experience.
The price of admission included the following.
- TREND Mentor Lounge
- Makeup Touch ups: La Biothestique
- Interior Design tips: Urban Barn
- Health Snack Bar: Sparkling Hill Resort
- Future of Search Marketing one on one’s: Marwick Marketing + Google
- Canapé Treats: The Butler Did It
- TREND’s Approach to Style Show at 1:30pm (with Nutrl Vodka Cocktail) MC’ed by Fiona Forbes
- 15-minute LashFabulous service
- Brow Consultation + Touch Up: Cleopatra Brow Bar
- 200 Gift Bags for first 200 guests
- Opportunity to win our $3,000 Grand Prize
- Door Prizes
Vancouver style trend-setter, Fiona Forbes, hosted the event accompanied by other notable Vancouverites including, Matthew McCormick – the acclaimed 2016 Designer of the Year (Western Living).
“Vancouver has a healthy business community with a thriving culture for the modern woman. We saw an opportunity to bring some of the most well-known west coast brands under one roof and invite woman to participate in a shopping and networking experience like no other,” says Shannon Lorenz, Executive Producer.
Moving forward, TREND Vancouver will be featuring the best that Vancouver has to offer. Stay tuned!